Paul Simon - The Boy in the Bubble. An example of some of his musical geniusness. By no means my favourite song of his (that goes to… the entire The Rhythm of the Saints album?), but a great example.
I’ve been listening through the Paul Simon discography tonight. Heaps of nostalgia and a rekindling of my appreciation for his work after his two latest albums, which were very frustrating.
- smashing-yng-man likes this
- thejamboreesunday likes this
- oldsoul-youngshoulders likes this
- jimmiegibbie reblogged this from mrtimothyryan and added:
- axereels reblogged this from mrtimothyryan
- doorsoftheunknown reblogged this from morgansmith1
- morgansmith1 reblogged this from mrtimothyryan
- mrtimothyryan posted this